- "When I'm in the studio that's where I'm the most happy in the world. Everything's in its right place, this is where I belong. Close the door, this is it."
- — Serge
Abbey Road StudiosEdit
E-Land Mig is Kasabian's former studio in Earl Shilton, Leicestershire, located in Gren Spencer's Convolution Rooms in an old shoe factory. Parts of West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum were recorded there.
The Glue FactoryEdit
The Glue Factory is Dan the Automator's home studio in San Francisco. Tom and Serge spent several weeks there in 2008, and again in 2011, recording vocals for and mixing West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum and Velociraptor!.
Hook End Manor StudiosEdit
The Sergery is Serge's home studio in Leicestershire, where the majority of Velociraptor! and 48:13 were recorded. It is sometimes misspelled as "The Surgery" in various record sleeves.
State of the Ark StudiosEdit
In November 2013 Kasabian spent three weeks at State of the Ark Studios in London, mixing 48:13.
Wheeler End is a studio in Buckinghamshire that used to be owned by Alvin Lee and his wife Suzanne, and leased by Oasis as their permanent recording studio until 2008. Kasabian went there in spring 2009 to rehearse for their upcoming tour.
- ↑ LMO record strings for Kasabian's new album
- ↑ LMO record with Kasabian
- ↑ Kasabian's drum setup in pictures
- ↑ West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum and Velociraptor! album liner notes
- ↑ NME, 4 June 2011
- ↑ Kasabian album liner notes
- ↑ Rockfield Studio Visitor Book
- ↑ Kasabian: they came, they saw, they conquered.
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 Test Transmission: Episode 1
- ↑ Still Going 'Strong' 30 Years On: Welcome to Strongroom Studios, London
- ↑ A boss gig? Bring it on! Kasabian hope to seduce Bruce Springsteen's fans at Glastonbury