The first date of the 48:13 Tour to be made known, the Summer Solstice gig was announced with a press conference and photo call in Victoria Park on 26 November 2013. The band revealed that they had been trying to arrange a gig in their hometown for years and finally got the approval from the council. The first 35,000 tickets were gone within an hour of going on sale, with another 15,000 sold later.
After much speculation, support acts Jagwar Ma, Zane Lowe, Rudimental and Beardy Man were announced on 17 June 2014.
On 16 July 2014, a part of the gig was shown in a handful of Vue cinemas around the UK, with a red carpet premiere taking place in London's Leicester Square and a live Q&A with Tom and Serge being broadcast ahead of the screening. A few days later it was announced that a DVD of the gig would be released in December. On 20 July 2014, parts of the gig were broadcast by Absolute Radio.
- Shoot The Runner
- Fast Fuse
- Days Are Forgotten
- Processed Beats
- The Doberman / Take Aim
- Club Foot
- ↑ Serge Pizzorno on Kasabian’s homecoming gig and their new album
- ↑ Live Nation gets go-ahead for outdoor Kasabian show in Leicester
- ↑ Support for Summer Solstice announced
- ↑ Kasabian: Us and Jake Bugg are reviving guitar music
- ↑ Kasabian, Royal Blood, Jamie T lead nominations for NME Awards 2015 with Austin, Texas